GE Medical System Inc.
GE 5/TV 5.0 MhzP/N 46-285221G1 Transvaginal Probe for GE RT 3200,RT 3000
5/TV / 46-285221G1 |
Date of manufacture
1. Compatible with:
GE RT 3200,RT 3000
2. Applications: Endocavity
3. This ultrasound probe has a frequency range of 5.0MHz
4. Transducer analysis :
Connector has no dents or cracks, No bent pins but may has scratches , see the images for PINS configuration
Cable may has some stains but no cuts or tears , May has some discoloration due to use
Probe handle head may has scratches, No dents or cracks
LENS is smooth
Untested at our end
Note: Please note that provided info are for guidance purpose only and does not constitute a professional advice. Please verify the compatibility of the system yourself before committing to buy
Extra Parts: No
Shipping weight : 06Lbs
Stocks ID: 16368~WH555
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images – Good
2. Physical Condition: Good
3. Physical Condition : Untested at our end ...............Enjoys 30 days hassle free return ..........will receive item as pictured ……………(offered AS IS)
4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Added Comments: The equipment, posted on is in possession.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.
Destinations: World wide - only after funds receipt is confirmed.
Carriers: -Various (seller’s own discretion)
Customer’s own shipping: You can use your shipper or if you want us to find you one, we can do that as well.
Time to Ship: The item will be professionally Packed and shipped within three business days after payment is received, but normally ship the day after payment is received.
Item Location: This item is shipping from Medicka Medical, MN Warehouse
Local Pickup: There is no local pickup fee. (Please note in compliance with state laws sales tax will apply, on local pickups.)
Handling/Packaging Fee: The shipping cost includes a packing/handling fee of 20 $.This fee covers the cost of packing material, labor, etc.
Shipping and Handling Cost Domestic :( Lower 48 states and DC): UPS/USPS.
International / Other Locations: Please find out what your cost will be before bidding or contact us and we will help you.
FOR ALL INTERNATIONAL ORDERS, WE MUST HAVE FOLLOWING INFORMATION PLEASE: Name/Company Name, Address, and Contact Phone Number.
Combined Shipment: Accepted if the items can be combined. Buyer should contact us beforehand.
Rush Delivery: Any request for faster shipping and delivery must be received in at least 48 business hours before end of auction.
If item is not as described return for complete refund (minus the Shipping and Handling charges).
If you return it, just because you made a mistake or you no longer want it. A 20% restocking fee and shipping and handling fees will be charged. Bid only if you are interested in buying it.
For auctions with AS-IS / Parts Logo in the description: Auctions appearing with this logo are listed "AS-IS" for parts and repair purposes only regardless of the condition and working status of the item. Buyer takes full responsibility of purchasing an "AS-IS" item and no complaints Return or Refund is accepted.
Cancellation: If you change your mind for any reasons like wrong bids, emergency cases, incompatibility etc., you will be required to pay a 15% restocking fee to cover the costs of listing on , labor and devaluation upon mutual agreement for returning the item and a positive feedback should be left before we cancel the auction.
Freight Damages: if the package you have received has been damaged during shipping and the box is deformed because of any mishandling, moisture etc., you should keep the package, contact us so that we can file a claim with carrier, and request them to inspect the package.
Note: A refund will be available as soon as the carrier accepts to cover the damages.
Disclosure: The terms mentioned in this page may be subject to changes without prior notice to match policies as well as our internal policies. Always the current terms will be considered, in resolving issues and arbitration.
THIS EQUIPMENT IS OFFERED WITH OUR AS-REPRESENTED GUARANTEE: For U.S. shipping addresses within the lower 48 states, this equipment is guaranteed to be as we represent it here in this auction description, or your purchase price will be refunded upon return in as-shipped condition for a full refund of bid price.
Please note: THAT WE DO NOT REFUND SHIPPING CHARGES. You must notify us of any discrepancies by email within four calendar days of delivery to arrange for return of equipment & prior to any return. This guarantee applies to U.S. shipping addresses within the lower 48 states only (All sales or shipments to other locations will be as-is and are final).
All kinds of Credit Cards and Electronic Checks are accepted through PayPal. If paying with Pay Pal, we will only ship to the address in the transaction details page.
Sales Tax: Buyers from Minnesota are charged sales tax according to following rate of 7.125%. Please note all local pickups are also subject to sales tax.
After the completion of the transaction, please leave positive feedback. We strive for excellent customer service; feel free to contact us before during and after your purchase. We will make sure that you receive five star services shipping.
7. Medical science is an ever changing field and Information provided, may be, out-dated, partial or incomplete and may be inaccurate or useless or contain mistakes. Seller disclaims any obligation, responsibility or liability, which concerns or relates to any information, product or services and is not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this product, web page and/or any web site(s) linked to/from it. It is stated that nothing on this page should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and seller exclude all representations and warranties relating to the contents.
Information on this page is provided to the best of knowledge, if you have any questions please contact Seller before bidding.
8. This item is Being Sold AS IS condition & the seller assumes no responsibility for the proper or improper use of the product. If the item is to be used in conjunction with patient care and/or diagnosis, it is responsibility of the buyer to get proper certifications/licenses for the use of the item. It would be highly recommended and wise to have a bio-med completely check the product for its performance and safety parameters before actual use for patient care and/or diagnosis.
To the best of our knowledge any one can buy this item .In order to comply with the e-bay medical device listing policy seller must also include following
The item is used and the original box that the item came with has been opened.
The item is in its original condition and no alterations have been made to the item.
The item has been properly cleaned and handled, following the manufacturers recommendations.
The item comes with the accessories specifically mentioned in the description or shown in the pictures.
This item is not a food or medical product that has expired.
This item does not appear to be damaged or mishandled.
This item is not a prescription drug or a prescription device.
To the best of seller's knowledge, the item has not been recalled.
This item will be shipped in the original box with all directions and manuals that came with the product from the manufacturer. The item was sold to a medical care facility and the box is plane. Since the item is an institutional purchase it may not contain the same documentation and/or packing that you would see with a retail product. Because it was assumed that medical, professionals are proficient at the use of this product.
The following must also be included in the description of the product as per e-bay listing requirements:
9. "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with the FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health: Link:
Phone number: 800.638.2041